Hakka Thunder Tea 客家擂茶
- Dried tofu is cut into small pieces and then oiled
- Shred cabbage, cut long beans into small pieces, and cut cabbage into small leaves and fry them in oil until fragrant
- Fry the peanuts in a dry pot over low heat until fragrant
- After the sweet and pickled vegetables have passed the water twice, add them to the frying pan and fry slowly until fragrant
- Put the above cooked ingredients on the rice
- Add 2 tablespoons of Xinglong Lei Cha Sauce to the bowl, then add the boiling water
Note: Lei Cha should be delicious, in addition to Lei Cha soup, the key is to stir-fry vegetables and peanuts!
- The white lumps that appear when Lei Cha Sauce is refrigerated are cooking oil condensation
It's that simple!
1. Heat up oil, add in jujube, wolfberry, ginger slice to fry until fragrant. 2. Add in Veg. Roasted Chicken, Soy Sauce, Sugar and Water. 3. Cover the work to braise for 5 minutes or...
Cut Tofu Into Cubes.Scoop Out a Hole in the center of each TofuStuff each tofu with Kim Lan Chinese Spaghetti SauceSteam Tofu For 15 minutes untill Cooked.
1.Cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes, then soak in cold water.2.Deep fry the Italian meatballs.3.Cook the spaghetti sauce.4.Stir the spaghetti and sauce together.5.Add...
Rice : Stir together seasonings, rice and water. Then add the pandan leaves. After put it in the rice cooker and heat it up.Veg Plain Chicken :Deep fry vegetarian plain...